O.o...Gohan's Intro

BklynEnigma

Well hi, guess I'll introduce myself. Just call me Gohan, that's what most people call me, even though my fascination with Dragonball Z is long over lol.I'm a Runescape Veteran, joined right after RS Classic ended. I played for roughly 2 years straight, and was quite "obsessed" with this game. I'm a skiller, and currently have a total skill of 1731. I at one point had gotten the Quest Cape, but right after that quit, mostly due to boredom, and my other close friends of RS leaving. That was roughly 2 years ago. Since then, I've only played 3 months sporadically, and this is one of them. I rejoined RS less than a week ago, and for the time being, am addicted again. My ultimate goal is getting the quest cape again, which I'm currently 12 away from.As far as the clan goes, I've been looking for a clan for the past couple of days, and looked at a few others before i stumbled upon this one. I hope to be a big part in this clan, and hopefully I can stay concentrated enough on RS to do so. With my several hiatus's from RS, I'm still learning about the newer things in RS (such as Dungeoneering, Urns, and other things I haven't touched upon yet), so I apologize if I'm not exactly as helpful as I would like to be.Anyways, that was a long intro. Talk to you guys in the chat. :]

Welcome into the clan and enjoy all of our events! Be sure to stay active within the Forums and within the Game Im sure you will find many good friends within the clan and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! *In order to join our clan chat, please speak to traaginen or mstr. Monopoly to be able to talk to the whole clan within Runescape :D**Good to see a fellow runescape classic! :D*

• 4 weeks later...