Activity on the Weekends

David

More family matters. Sorry about that.

I can understand personal issues, but you really need to write something to keep your position. The last article I can think of is the PS4 article in February. 4 months is a longer grace period than necessary imo.

Well, I usually log in and press view new content and ignore the elder scrolls related topics 90% of the time and just check the other topics. No new content = no replies from moi

In the weekends; I work, I go out, I do shit for school, I see my gf, very little time for gaming

Well, I usually log in and press view new content and ignore the elder scrolls related topics 90% of the time and just check the other topics. No new content = no replies from moi

In the weekends; I work, I go out, I do shit for school, I see my gf, very little time for gaming

The least you could do is come into the Chat Room and not leave instantly.

I somehow missed this earlier... Anyways, I don't usually go on the computer when it's sunny outside. Which it has been lately, periodically.

Oh, and where's Blex gone? Brad hasn't been to active lately either, nor Tunisia, but Brad and Tunisia usually just pops by occasionally and leave a few posts and then leave for some time again. Blex is just gone.

I somehow missed this earlier... Anyways, I don't usually go on the computer when it's sunny outside. Which it has been lately, periodically.

Oh, and where's Blex gone? Brad hasn't been to active lately either, nor Tunisia, but Brad and Tunisia usually just pops by occasionally and leave a few posts and then leave for some time again. Blex is just gone.

Brad and Tynisa have been online but just haven't posted anything. Blex lives with his parents during the summer and I don't think they have internet, but who knows.

Tuna.

WAT

--

I lurk, i only read non-elder scrolls related material, so yeah.  Lol.

• Upvote 1