Recommend a gaming mouse

Fergal

Don't really know how many people here are PC gamers, rather than console - but, has anyone recommendations for a good gaming mouse?

Mainly for FPS, an MMO mouse with like 30 buttons isn't really necessary, but whatever. A relatively high DPI would be nice, nothing over the top though. More importantly, ~£50 budget, cheap but enough. (Buying from Amazon.co.uk most probably)

Thinking about the Razer Deathadder, quite pricey though. Logitech's are supposed to be good but I'm not all for the design. Cyborg RATs are pretty cool too.

Oh, never saw that thread. Actually didn't realise there was a G700, stopped caring when I saw what its predecessors, hate the look of that G500.

Might serioulsy consider it; however, it is steeping into the price range of the Razer Deathadder (and past the 'black edition'), so I'm not sure yet.

Gaming mice don't seem worth it to me.

I dont quite understand what the point is.  I play with a piece of shit £5 mouse that i got when PC world was still PC world, and a laptop that has an integrated graphics card, and im still better than most of the people i play against.

Its all in the mind man, a bad workman always blames his tools.  Just get better at whatever game your playing, you don't need a mouse to do that.

Might as well spend £50 on beer instead.

Gaming mice don't seem worth it to me.

I dont quite understand what the point is.  I play with a piece of shit £5 mouse that i got when PC world was still PC world, and a laptop that has an integrated graphics card, and im still better than most of the people i play against.

Its all in the mind man, a bad workman always blames his tools.  Just get better at whatever game your playing, you don't need a mouse to do that.

Might as well spend £50 on beer instead.

Well that's just because you're a beast. ;) But seriously, the main reason I'm getting a new mouse is because of what I said above, I can't keep sharing my current mouse because the old ones are pieces of shit.

Just figure I'll go get a good gaming mouse if buying any. Besides, €50 isn't too much and there is surely a noticeable difference while playing high-speed shooters.