• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Click here to view the video

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

The graphics look damned great in this video.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Any insight as to how good the graphics were? Video was removed by user apparently.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I've added a new link to the video. You will only be able to see it on the front-end page though.

You can view it in Chrome/IE, but for some reason Firefox doesn't support the file type; it will say something like "no format or mime type is supported".

Simontx

Simontx

• 1 Posts

yeah graphics look super nice on here :o

jph625

jph625

• 1 Posts

Anyone know what race he is playing? Looks Breton to me but I can't tell at all.

ThePiedPiper

ThePiedPiper

• 2 Posts

haha jumping all over the place. i'd be doing the same thing 

ehilaire

ehilaire

• 2 Posts

This is where all the supposedly pros shut their mouth,  talking about video quality doesn't improve from the betas graphics "In your face" p.s. my social life is so over when this comes out.

Dero

Dero

• 4 Posts

These graphics do look sick. Now we just need flying mounts :D

AldmeriX

AldmeriX

• 6 Posts

yeah Dero. They said in an interview that they weren't releasing what all the mounts were. but, he said that there will be more than just horses :D so im excited. i hope they'll have controllable dragons:)

Drexill

Drexill

• 15 Posts

Ugh, flying mounts would ruin this game just like they ruined others that have them. The dev's know this, and there will be no flying mounts.

Dero

Dero

• 4 Posts

Yes, unfortunately, it's all too obvious this game could never support flying mounts without a graphical overhaul. I just feel like the ability to fly changes the world from 2 dimensions to 3. It's a big leap.

Drexill

Drexill

• 15 Posts

Yes, unfortunately, it's all too obvious this game could never support flying mounts without a graphical overhaul. I just feel like the ability to fly changes the world from 2 dimensions to 3. It's a big leap.

Being able to fly severely cripples the art of a well-made zone. It's why Blizzard continually disables flying until you've walked through the zones and leveled up first. The feeling in Skyrim lets say, of popping through the forgotten vale and having to go down the road overlooking all the beautiful scenery... Try hitting the console command TCL and flying over it... tell me it has the same effect.

There's no good reason. A game can be 3 dimensional without giving the absolute freedom to bypass everything... it's like a cheat code for an MMO.

You are entitled to your opinion though. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elder Scrolls Online, ESO, ESO Beta, Leaked Footage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com