The Impact of the Leaked ESO Video

I've read tons of opinions on other sites about how the leaked gameplay video will affect the game. Many of those ardently defending the game believe that the person who leaked it intentionally made the game look bad. 

Either way, it's safe to say the internet hasn't been very impressed with what they've seen. Do you think this has the potential to really hurt the game in the short/long-term?

Meh, they have plenty of time to fix it. They should hold a press beta when the game's a lot better, and they probably will aswell. I don't know what people expected though. It's a regular mmo with certain things from elder scrolls. It does look quite bland though. They'll probably do something after this. Maybe they would have done something either way. I think this is just good for the developers, so they can see what people aren't happy about. Then again, I guess most of the critic is like: "THIS SUCKS!!!! GO AND KILL YOURSELF!!".

It's still in beta, I'm sure people will realise that there is plenty of time to improve. But seriously, people are expecting far too much for an MMO, especially with this "Mega-server" technology - having high detailed graphics would be very intensive to render in high traffic areas. That's not to say the detail may not have been up to the last, and the quality of the video wasn't that great.

All I'm hoping is they can still keep intact with the feel of Elder Scrolls and not turn it into a complete MMO - what I want is like Skyrim but with people to play with. This doesn't look exactly like it would feel that great to play - When I play Skyrim, it feels like you're actually there, as opposed to the graphics of Morrowind, which reminds me that I'm still just sitting in front of a computer, something which ESO seems to be doing.

Anyway, enough rambling, this will surely be forgotten by release, people will still buy it.