Photo

Lost Volendrung to a Jarl?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Misterchia

Misterchia

• 1 Posts

I had given the hammer Volendrung to my follower, Marcurio, and I was in the blue palace attacking all the Jarls and Stewards there for the easy leveling up of Heavy armor and Two handed weapons. When Marcurio was killed I  went to his body and picked up the Armor I had given him completely  forgetting the Volendrung, I continued fighting for a while and then left, found a guard and paid my bounty, after a few days I remembered the hammer and went back but Marcurio's body was gone and one of the Jarls had Volendrung, is there any way of getting it back?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

That's really weird. If an NPC that can't be killed (such as a Jarl) took it you're definitely not going to be able to get it back by looting/stealing.

The only solution that comes to mind is using the Disarm shout. If you use that, it should cause the weapon to be unequipped and thrown somewhere in the environment where you're fighting. 

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Honestly, this story is hilarious.

Try what David suggested. Though in the future, save before you try any "dangerous" leveling like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com