Photo

Video: Leaked Beta Footage 1

* * * * * Elder Scrolls Online ESO Leaked Footage ESO Beta

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Hmm this video didn't give me the boner I expected.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

imtjbiatch

imtjbiatch

• 1 Posts

honestly...it looks great for an mmo beta, WOW looks awful but its still fun and playable...im still stoked for this game

manami

manami

• 1 Posts

Is it just me or is the video down? Can someone reup it?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Is it just me or is the video down? Can someone reup it?

Works for me right now. Is it completely down for you or just loading slowly? If you really can't get it to work I can find a  new link but it will be a 480p version.

T-Willi

T-Willi

• 1 Posts

Working just fine for me

LASentry

LASentry

• 1 Posts

this actually looks pretty terrible.

TheScientist

TheScientist

• 1 Posts

yer exactly what i expected tbh, kind of looks like age of conan?

Yes but that is probably because he picked a Breton 

descryuk

descryuk

• 2 Posts

Hi it says that the video has been removed from public access... Any chance someone has a copy I could download? Just message me with details if you do. :)

Many thanks in advance.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Hi it says that the video has been removed from public access... Any chance someone has a copy I could download? Just message me with details if you do. :)

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks for letting us know. I've added a new link to the video (albeit in 480p).

descryuk

descryuk

• 2 Posts

Thanks for letting us know. I've added a new link to the video (albeit in 480p).

Many thanks... I just watched it and I have to say I know it's beta, but there are elements in this gameplay footage that look remarkably like world of warcraft, even using the same font for the overhead character names!

I just hope things change in the next 6 months of development or this game might just join the ranks of mmo clones rather than being a unique game changer.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

A second video has been leaked if anyone is interested.

CarnivalofSoulz

CarnivalofSoulz

• 80 Posts

im actually kind of excited for this lol doesnt look too bad to be honest

ZaneLearX

ZaneLearX

• 2 Posts

I also enjoyed the video non the less, I do hope the game will be hard and give us challenge like most games out there should have, there hasn't been that many mmorpg's out there I have enjoyed, most of them are "Kill 1 monster get 99 lvl's" I hate being spoon fed by games.

Well let us hope the game will be as bad ass as the trailer for it was, tho probably not doing to be...

frede

frede

was expecting more, but then again it is beta - early beta. We'll just have to wait and see future gameplay vids to see how it will be (hopefully epic).

ysquare21

ysquare21

• 1 Posts

I have played many betas before (closed and open) and the game as such never really changes when it is released. Sure some things get polished her and there but not much, and rarely ever the graphics. Graphics don't matter to me when it comes to rpgs but they do matter in MMOs, where I'm expected to play for a very long time. I expected them to be (at least) on the same level as Guild Wars 2. However, this looks more like The Secret World. Especially the character animations and combat looks awkward abd clunky (not fluid).

The Elder Scrolls series in particular is known for ist graphics so it has to be much much better than this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Elder Scrolls Online, ESO, Leaked Footage, ESO Beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com