Your Unpopular Skyrim Opinions

David

[*]The Daedric quests are always a waste of time because the rewards are crap. The exception being Azura's Star.

[*]Every recurring series quest line (Thieves Guild, DB, Mages, etc.) was worse in Skyrim than in previous TES games (except for the Thieves Guild).

[*]The Blades are useless and lame.

[*]Magic is breathtakingly useless. All mage-only characters should be deleted in protest.

[*]

Not having custom spells is a travesty above all others.

[*]

You should be able to kill any NPC you want (even essentials) and fuck up your game beyond all reason.

• Upvote 2

[*]Every recurring series quest line (Thieves Guild, DB, Mages, etc.) was worse in Skyrim than in previous TES games (except for the Thieves Guild).

[*]The Blades are useless and lame.

[*]

Not having custom spells is a travesty above all others.

[*]

You should be able to kill any NPC you want (even essentials) and fuck up your game beyond all reason.

I'm pretty sure these are all popular opinions.

[*]You should be able to kill children.

[*]Cicero was right, and you should spare him.

[*]Bretons are the second most visually appealing race, behind Nords.

[*]Khajiits are the best in Skyrim. Those who disagree are delusional/stupid.

[*]Riding on horses is a lot of fun.

[*]Co-op damnit.

[*]Staffs are actually really cool in Skyrim and I wish there was a way for me to make my own

[*]I want unlocking spells

[*]Capes. Shoulder pads.

[*]Capes. 

Oh my God. This. This times a million. Wouldn't call it unpopular though.

I'm pretty sure these are all popular opinions.

Nah. Most people like Skyrim and the quests more than Oblivion. I've also seen the custom spell issues rarely, if ever, brought up; certainly not as much as the "biggest travesty" deserves.

You should be able to kill children.

Will never happen because the game will be banned. I think they should just make them less intentionally annoying so that you want to.

[*]Cicero was right, and you should spare him.

Since when has justice and whether someone was right ever factored into who I kill? I just run around to random NPC's and base my actions off of the flip of a septim like Harvey two-face.

[*]Bretons are the second most visually appealing race, behind Nords.

I'm not sure what the "popular" opinion on this would be. I mean, what does that even mean?

I'm not sure what the "popular" opinion on this would be. I mean, what does that even mean?

Most people think the Bretons are hideous, especially the females. They always complain about their forehead wrinkles, but I've never really noticed them.

• Upvote 1

too much bleak fkn scenery and snow.

Bring back the sun like in Oblivion.

The landscape is actually really cool and unique if you go south of Riften. Falkreath is very different and more "lush" as well.

They didn't really have a way to get around the snow since that's what Skyrim is like by definition.