lost lydia

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lado

lado

Hello

I cant find lydia from whiterun. i parted ways with her outside of Riften then encountered a dragon 10 seconds later. defeated the dragon and just want on my way. i just assumed lydia would be in the breezhouse in whiterun but she is not nor is she in dragonreach or the catacombs. so where else can she be?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Here are some options that tend to fix follower issues. In your case, I'd suspect the 2nd one, but you never know.

AmandaRoseMarie

AmandaRoseMarie

• 50 Posts
You might want to travel to solitude and see if she appears again if not wait a day or 2 and she is she has returned to whiterun, also if you bought the house in whiterun check your house she is the housecarl for whiterun......

Here are some options that tend to fix follower issues. In your case, I'd suspect the 2nd one, but you never know.

Wait how do you know she is deceased, like what happens is their a list of the deceased there?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Wait how do you know she is deceased, like what happens is their a list of the deceased there?

If an NPC dies, a burial urn or coffin with the NPCs name will appear in the Hall of the Dead of whatever town they were from. If you search the coffin/urn you can take all the items they were carrying with them when they died.

AmandaRoseMarie

AmandaRoseMarie

• 50 Posts

If an NPC dies, a burial urn or coffin with the NPCs name will appear in the Hall of the Dead of whatever town they were from. If you search the coffin/urn you can take all the items they were carrying with them when they died.

thats cool i didn't know that....so if they were orginally from solitude and died in markarth were would they be buried?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com