Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
lydia disappeared-hasn't shown up anywhere.
1 reply to this topic
Posted February 29, 2012 - 07:37 AM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted February 29, 2012 - 11:44 AM
There's a few possibilities here.
[*]If you accidentally told her to wait somewhere and then left her there, she should re-appear back at your house after 3 days. You will get a message saying this when she returns.
[*]If she is dead, you can check the "Hall of the Dead" in Whiterun to see if her corpse is there.
[*]Fast traveling to different cities or locations should make followers re-appear with you.
[/list]If none of those work, try getting another follower. If someone else will join you, the game doesn't even recognize that she's supposed to be with you. Otherwise, post back here and let us know if it still says she's "with" you. If none of the above work, you may have to end up reloading a previous save if Lydia's important to you. I wouldn't worry about it too much personally, as there are many other companions you can have that are at least as good as Lydia.
You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users