Temporary Farewell

Blakelington

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to take be taking a break from Runescape. I'm sorry this is so out of the blue, but I've gotten pretty bored in the game recently. And with school approaching, all my friends are scurrying to hang out with me before it gets busy. Once school hits it'll be up in the air when I come back. I mean, I've returned every time since I started 5 years ago, and that's without a clan. I'll stick around for the hide & seek event and probably get on after that when I get bored. It really is just the game, I'll come back to TRR when I feel I'm ready.

Just stay on forums yo, thats what I did:PRs was borin the shit out of me not long ago, so id not play but stayed on the forums to chat up wit my buddies inclan.Also, it was the same way for me durring summer end, all my friends were hangin out and shit, so listen, even if something sounds good when ur high or drunk, don't do it yourself:)