tOfficial March Madness Bracket Competition

David

Here is our bracket - http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/1782678

Password: trr

For you Europeans who are unfamiliar, it is for the March Madness basketball tournament. Every year tons of people fill out brackets all the way up to the championship. You get points for every pick you have that is right, and these correct picks net more points as the rounds increase.

I fill one of these out every year, so I'm sort of pumped for this, lol.

I actually prefer CBS's bracket system. That being said, how do I join the bracket on that link?

Edit: I figured out how to join, but what is the ID for the bracket?

please enlighten me on how to join... theres no join this bracket friggin button

I can't be bothered making an account, and I predict LA Lakers is gonna win. Because of Koby. If I got to fill out more than that, I will have no idea. Except NY Nicks. They'll come second.

You are so Norwegian it is hilarious. By the way, you can sign in with Facebook or a Google account, if you have one. Doesn't have to be Yahoo.

Thanks for the ID David.

please enlighten me on how to join... theres no join this bracket friggin button

Hover the mouse over the tab that says something about brackets. You should see "Join a Group" when you hover over it. Click that and fill in the ID number and the password David gave.

Hover the mouse over the tab that says something about brackets. You should see "Join a Group" when you hover over it. Click that and fill in the ID number and the password David gave.

k im in, done some light reading on recent nba games, cause i know fuck all about basketball lol

lets see how this goes.

I already made my bracket. At least, I think I did.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/180142/memberlist

I don't see you under members, unless you're Brad on Yahoo. You might have made a bracket and just not connected it to our group, not really sure. Yahoo is really a pain to navigate, but I didn't know what other sites have private groups.

My bracket is already wrecked thanks to UNLV taking a complete dump on the court. Had them upsetting Syracuse to go to the Sweet 16. In hindsight that was retarded in the first place.

My only hope is Wisconsin going to the final 4, which was the annual hail-mary I do in one region.

• 2 weeks later...