Photo

tOfficial March Madness Bracket Competition

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

We're going to have a community bracket competition. Anyone know which site is the best for hosting these sorts of things?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
[I thought [] was a very topical... No need to remove it.]

I've got no idea what you're talking about btw.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

[I thought [] was a very topical... No need to remove it.]

I've got no idea what you're talking about btw.

After looking it up, it seems to be something about American sports...

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

by a bracket you mean like a table like the english football premier league table?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Here is our bracket - http://tournament.fa....com/t1/1782678

Password: trr

For you Europeans who are unfamiliar, it is for the March Madness basketball tournament. Every year tons of people fill out brackets all the way up to the championship. You get points for every pick you have that is right, and these correct picks net more points as the rounds increase.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I fill one of these out every year, so I'm sort of pumped for this, lol.

I actually prefer CBS's bracket system. That being said, how do I join the bracket on that link?

Edit: I figured out how to join, but what is the ID for the bracket?

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I can't be bothered making an account, and I predict LA Lakers is gonna win. Because of Koby. If I got to fill out more than that, I will have no idea. Except NY Nicks. They'll come second.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

GROUP ID# 180142

Not sure if that's what you mean.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I fill one of these out every year, so I'm sort of pumped for this, lol.

I actually prefer CBS's bracket system. That being said, how do I join the bracket on that link?

please enlighten me on how to join... theres no join this bracket friggin button

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I can't be bothered making an account, and I predict LA Lakers is gonna win. Because of Koby. If I got to fill out more than that, I will have no idea. Except NY Nicks. They'll come second.

You are so Norwegian it is hilarious. By the way, you can sign in with Facebook or a Google account, if you have one. Doesn't have to be Yahoo.

Thanks for the ID David.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

please enlighten me on how to join... theres no join this bracket friggin button

Hover the mouse over the tab that says something about brackets. You should see "Join a Group" when you hover over it. Click that and fill in the ID number and the password David gave.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Hover the mouse over the tab that says something about brackets. You should see "Join a Group" when you hover over it. Click that and fill in the ID number and the password David gave.

k im in, done some light reading on recent nba games, cause i know fuck all about basketball lol

lets see how this goes.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

k im in, done some light reading on recent nba games, cause i know fuck all about basketball lol

lets see how this goes.

Just to clarify, this is college basketball, not professional (NBA)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Just to clarify, this is college basketball, not professional (NBA)

same shit, arent the college teams just like junior teams basically? like inidana?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

So apparently it's just going to be Brad and I since this closes tomorrow sometime.

It's going to be hilarious when he beats me just going straight by the seeds. Even I think my bracket is horrible; spent about 3 mins on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com