Dunmer

Bosmer

Low Tier

Argonian

Orc

Shit Tier

Khajiit

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I've got no idea what you're talking about. Except that Nord is, of course, best.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

S.H.I.T Tier

Single Handedly the Intelligentest in Tamriel.

I agree.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Is this a serious ranking based on the beta, or did you create this just to piss off Blake?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

did you create this just to piss off Blake?

Posted Image

It's also more or less what everyone is going to want to be. Skyrim being recent -> Nord overload. Altmer's are just the shit in general, plus they're going to have a contrarian fan club based on the Adlmeri's role in Skyrim.

Medium tier races are generally niche races people choose when they have a specific style in mind. 

Then there's low tier. Races most people seem to avoid, generally.

Then... Shit tier. This was only separated from low tier because I wanted to see how Blake responded.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Medium tier races are generally niche races people choose when they have a specific style in mind. 

Then there's low tier. Races most people seem to avoid, generally.

Bretons and Orcs were popular Skyrim classes among the min-maxers, having the best racial bonuses. At least move Orc to medium tier.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

S.H.I.T Tier

Single Handedly the Intelligentest in Tamriel.

I agree.

I'm w/ BLAKE on this 1. plus: Sure Have It Totally comes 2 mind. Not 2 mention we r soo Damm Cute ;)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I think many will be Khajit because this is the internet, and everyone loves cats.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Agree with this list, especially because of what S.H.I.T really stands for.

shockwaveG14

shockwaveG14

• 3 Posts

Khajiits Rock so i agree with blake.

Johnny5

Johnny5

• 3 Posts

If currently leaking data is accurate, Daggerfall has the most powerful set of races/skills.

So I would tend to disagree with the list, but things are still subject to change. They're probably trying to draw players to Daggerfall, then they'll patch them a little down the road.

Soaks

Soaks

• 46 Posts

If currently leaking data is accurate, Daggerfall has the most powerful set of races/skills.

So I would tend to disagree with the list, but things are still subject to change. They're probably trying to draw players to Daggerfall, then they'll patch them a little down the road.

I suspect David was trying to provoke us when writing this list. It was probably not meant as some kind of objective truth :)

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I suspect David was trying to provoke us when writing this list. It was probably not meant as some kind of objective truth :)

No, that can't be it.

I will say that this list was made pretty early in ESO info availability.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com