Photo

Kitty can't climb

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

Is it just me or does the Khajit not climb very well ? some times i can barely get up a Hill ! I'm a CAT i should b able 2 scale mountains. I've seen a male Red guard climb SIDEWAYS across mountains! What the hell, i feel ripped off in that skill :confused:

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

We are fully aware of our lackluster climbing skills in certain situations. As the feline people of Tamriel, you would think that climbing would be in our skill set. Which, to an extent, it is.

Skyrim is harsh to our kind. With it's rocky out-scape and snowy covering, it just doesn't offer the sort of traction our paws can benefit from. Such slippery yet hard conditions are best suited for hairier and tougher feet, such as those of the Redguards and the Nords.

However, don't think we Khajiits can't climb. To the contrary, we thrive in certain environments. Valenwood is a near impenetrable woodland, however their trees are no match for our claws. Also, consider Hammerfell: mostly deserts and grasslands. Sounds nice, right? And of course, don't forget Cyrodil.

So to wrap your concerns up, it's all about where you choose to climb. Some environments may best be left to our fellow Wood Elves. They have proven to be more than adequate climbers. Even the High Elves are tall and strong, albeit a bit arrogant. Trust in the strength of our allies. Trust in the strength of ourselves.

With our claws and our paws we shall fight (and climb!) for a cause. Aldermi Dominion!

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

Ahhh , i don't  think i've been 2 any of those places ! r they in Skyrim ~ Elder scrolls ~ ? I do think we can jump down from high points much better than than those beefy redguards :tongue:  i will now b on the hunt 4 new terrain 2 scale & explore more of my birth gifts. MY Khajit  ~ STARR ~ thanks u

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

isnt a little ironic that you are a khajit but your picture is a wolf.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

I do. I also think the same thing  about my Khajit being a Werewolf  :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com