Guilds App Live for Beta Testing

David

We now have a social groups / guilds application. I'd like people to beta test it by playing around with it and seeing if there are any major bugs. Note that I know there are theme issues; I haven't yet modified it to go with our skin fully.

Anyways, you can access it here. It's extremely in-depth with group/guild functionality; you can set your own themes, logos, forums, etc. Here is the features page I created - http://eldersouls.com/guild-features

Bugs

[*]Moving the navigation block causes it to disappear and never return. [*]Options for blocks do not display. [*]Sub-categories do not display under their respective categories under General Settings.

Skin Issues

[*]Tons of width problems on guild pages. [*]Navigation looks horrible. [*]Guild RSS feeds cut off.

Fixed

[*]Guild portal layout. [*]Avatar borders. [*]Guild forums were squished, including the footer. Probably no solution. hurr durr [*]Guild News Block layout. Probably what Blexun was talking about. [*]Social media stuff was cut off on guild pages.

Suggestions

[*]New system to categorize and sort guilds - race, activities, etc. [*]Faction Counter [*]Custom blocks for guild pages.

• Upvote 1