Macurio Won't Cook

VAMPRISS

Question

11 answers to this question

Marcurio is a man...

Woman in drag as a man*

yes he was a good cook. & i always show my gratitude as a wife. My efforts r not wasted on the dishes.

Ah, in which case you should maybe ask him if he wants a massage, or if he wants to watch the football with some beers, tell him he can invite his friends round to watch the game, then he and his friends can go to the local bars and clubs to have a "blokes night out" and that you won't bother him all night with texts and phonecalls concerning where he is and what he is doing.

Then he might cook.

Woman in drag as a man*

Ah, in which case you should maybe ask him if he wants a massage, or if he wants to watch the football with some beers, tell him he can invite his friends round to watch the game, then he and his friends can go to the local bars and clubs to have a "blokes night out" and that you won't bother him all night with texts and phonecalls concerning where he is and what he is doing.

Then he might cook.

LOL well if it works in this day & age then it will work "back in time" I'll give it a shot :tongue:

I'm intrigued on the update to this. Is he staying out late at night claiming hes "at work"? Does he PIN lock his scrolls and not let you read them?

No. I'm the one out on adventures most of the time,but when i come home unexpectedly he is always hanging in the Our bedroom w/ Lydia the housecarl ! & if u know Marcuiro he is ALWAYs drinking or talking about it. So i suspect maybe  he is 2 "tired" 2 cook 4 me. he's all out of his ~ magic ~  :angry: