Dust 514

APOLLYON

Great game. First ever Cross Platform game. The game itself is fought on the planets of the Eve Universe, While Players of Eve are in Space. Battles of Corporations Decide ownership of Planets and the Mercenaries of Dust will decide the fates of said planets. You can form squads, call in Orbital strikes from Eve Players. It will take over 54 years to gather all skill points in game needed to unlock all skills, so choose your skills wisely. Your gear and vehicles will dissappear when you die, so plan ahead, some have infinite use but others you must make sure you buy in bulk. The game itself is still in open beta, and has a lot of potential to grow and so far is very entertaining. The game is free to play, and while yes you can spend real $ to get customization and items for your character, to get the best gear you must earn in-game money gathered by completing contracts and making sure you stay positive in the battles themselves, for you can lose more money then you gain if you keep dieing.

I tried it... Meh... the devs have a lot to do before i would consider it a "finished" game. Shows some promise thou.

But it is still only a BETA, so we shall see.

I feel the same at times, but again yeah its still in open beta. and even when they do release the full game, they will still come out with updates and patches,