Skooma info. quest in Riften

Guest VAMPRISS

Question

Guest VAMPRISS

Raided wearhouse in riften. Note not in sachtel but arrow still there telling me that is my quest item. Have been back Several times.no note.empty.want 2buye house from jaral.please help.

11 answers to this question

Tell me this, did you clear out the warehouse before the quest was given? If so, let's hope you have an earlier save, because for some reason, clearing the warehouse before the quest prevents the note from spawning when you actually do the quest.

If you didn't clear out before the quest, make sure that the note isn't in your inventory. For me, personally, the book section can get quite cluttered with notes. If the note is in your inventory, put it back in the bag and take it out again.

From my research, one of these is the bug you have probably encountered.

Jake ty 4 yr repley. no saves :( but cleared after quest given by Jarl w/ wearhouse key. i keep going back over & over & still same thing.

Dead guys - no new inventory

downstairs door unlocked & open

NEW skoom & moon sugar supply :)

Empty satchel w/ quest arrow on it

checked notes chest  book shelves & inventory

is it a NOTE not a journal ? rember its title or what i said ??

PLEASE HELP .do not have note.Think it was never there. BUG ?? Any other way 2 get the house (w/ storm clokes in charge)

I have searched in hopes of not disappointing you, but unfortunately, no. If you've lost the note, or if it glitched and never appeared, you need to either reload an earlier save (which you don't have) or give up on becoming Thane.

You MIGHT be able to become Thane if you give Riften to the Imperials, though I am not 100% sure on this. If you're willing to consider this option, I can confirm.

Guest OldFart74

PLEASE HELP .do not have note.Think it was never there. BUG ?? Any other way 2 get the house (w/ storm clokes in charge)

Note is on Sarthis Idren body and must be read to complete.