Skooma info. quest in Riften

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

Raided wearhouse in riften. Note not in sachtel but arrow still there telling me that is my quest item. Have been back Several times.no note.empty.want 2buye house from jaral.please help.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Are you doing the quest called The Raid?

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts
Not yet.won't give me the prompt.guess cuz I need 2 finish this 1. In my journal says " find skooma info." It is under misc. Jarl gave me wearhouse key.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts
Any ideas guys ? I'm on xbox 360 if that maters. I'm so frustated w/ this issue. If there is another way 2 complete quest 2 buye theHouse in Riften ~ please ~ let me know !!

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Tell me this, did you clear out the warehouse before the quest was given? If so, let's hope you have an earlier save, because for some reason, clearing the warehouse before the quest prevents the note from spawning when you actually do the quest.

If you didn't clear out before the quest, make sure that the note isn't in your inventory. For me, personally, the book section can get quite cluttered with notes. If the note is in your inventory, put it back in the bag and take it out again.

From my research, one of these is the bug you have probably encountered.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

Jake ty 4 yr repley. no saves :( but cleared after quest given by Jarl w/ wearhouse key. i keep going back over & over & still same thing.

Dead guys - no new inventory

downstairs door unlocked & open

NEW skoom & moon sugar supply :)

Empty satchel w/ quest arrow on it

checked notes chest  book shelves & inventory

is it a NOTE not a journal ? rember its title or what i said ??

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I apologize for my delayed response. My internet broke down. Yes, it is a note, and it is called Shipment's Ready.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

TY. Bummer don't  remember that 1. i Never throw any notes away .....So i will look again . IF i don't have it is there any other way 2 get the house in Riften while jarl Laila Law - Giver holds the throne ??

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

PLEASE HELP .do not have note.Think it was never there. BUG ?? Any other way 2 get the house (w/ storm clokes in charge)

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

PLEASE HELP .do not have note.Think it was never there. BUG ?? Any other way 2 get the house (w/ storm clokes in charge)

I have searched in hopes of not disappointing you, but unfortunately, no. If you've lost the note, or if it glitched and never appeared, you need to either reload an earlier save (which you don't have) or give up on becoming Thane.

You MIGHT be able to become Thane if you give Riften to the Imperials, though I am not 100% sure on this. If you're willing to consider this option, I can confirm.

VAMPRISS

VAMPRISS

• 39 Posts

Thanks JAKE. I do believe it is a bug. BummeRRR .Yah don't want 2 give 2 imperials :yucky:  i read in " THE BOOK "  that if Mavin Black Brier takes over as Jarl u can just bye the house ....... or something Easy like that.

OldFart74

OldFart74

Note is on Sarthis Idren body and must be read to complete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com