What to do if becoming vampire?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

adcfghj

adcfghj

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]I no want to be a vampire![/font]

[font="'lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif;"]  How to stop it!!![/font]

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

First of all, we have a fantastic vampire guide for just these kinds of questions.

http://eldersouls.co...e-in-skyrim-r15

If you fight a vampire, there is a chance you'll be infected with Sanguinare Vampiris. After getting this disease, you'll turn into a vampire in 3 days. If you haven't turned into a vampire yet, then the disease can be cured by...

[*]Drinking a Cure Disease potion (buyable in an alchemy store if they stock them)
    [*]Praying at an altar or temple (located in pretty much any major city)
    [*]Asking a Vigilant of Stendarr to heal you (off the top of my head, I'm not sure where these guys are. You are better off doing the 2nd option)
    [/list]

If you have already turned into a vampire, then you'll have to work a bit harder to get a cure.

[*]Make sure you aren't at Stage 4 Vampirisim. If you are, feed on somebody to lower you back to 1.
      [*]Talk to any innkeeper about a cure
      [*]This begins the quest Rising Dawn more information on this quest in the guide.
      [/list]

Alternatively, you can turn yourself into a werewolf, but that is just silly.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

It seems Blake has beaten me to the answer.

As long as the disease hasn't turned you into a vampire yet, it can be cured with a potion or shrine, just like any other disease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com