Marriage

Guest A dissapointed dragonborn

Question

Are these non-marryable NPCs considered bugs and thus patchable or are xbox 360 players doomed to not marry certain people (*cough*Vex*cough*).

9 answers to this question

(sniff) I'm depressed and a little angry, if I was asked the only limitations should be children, old people (duh), and previously married characters, but other than that all should be fair game. (sigh) I suppose Lydia is still an option...

ok so i married a man on accident... i ment to marry a girl.... he got mad so i killed him what do i do?

*flashbacks of Vegas* *shudders*

But seriously, you can only get married once. That being said, if you went all they way through with the wedding, then you killed him after the wedding, then you are out of luck.

If you killed him before you actually had your wedding, then that is a different story entirely.

Of course, both problems can be by passed if you play on the PC. Just enjoy your bachelor life.

PC is superior to xbox in every way isn't it?

For the most part I'd say so. Kind of unfair considering the PC just has advantages consoles can't deliver yet: Mods to improve graphics, mods to improve game play elements, mods to add random and hilarious crap to your game, and console commands to work around bugs and glitches.

Of course console commands and mods can both cause a lot of more serious problems, but nothing that can't be fixed relatively easily.

i have xbo and i killed him i think when i was supost to say i do...

So right in the middle of the wedding? Then I think you are out of luck as far as getting married goes. So here is your options.

[*]Go back to an old save if you can, though I wouldn't (personally) bother with it if your old save is too far back.

[*]Enjoy the bachelor life and work on your one handed skill.