Photo

tOfficial Elder Souls Gaming Night

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

The turnout... wasn't great... I'll be on the TS server a little longer though. Only Blake showed up, a bit late. And he left shortly after. Not so odd though, since there was no-one there, and I was kinda busy with something else...

http://i3.kym-cdn.co...iamdisappoi.jpg

Sorry man, I had football training. Usually Tuesdays, but was Wednesday this week, could be like this from now on though, idk.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I mean, by having it at 3-4 EST that eliminates almost everyone in North America unless it's on the weekend. 

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I logged on at 4, but I soon realized the difficulties of playing RotMG with a laptop touchpad. You need a mouse for games like those. If I ever manage to repair my desktop, I'll play it again.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I mean, by having it at 3-4 EST that eliminates almost everyone in North America unless it's on the weekend.

I was afraid of that.. Although, you could have come a bit later. I was there until about 6 EST, when my internet disconnected me.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Yeah, sorry for leaving. But I signed on after my class ended, we were the only ones in there and you were on Mine Craft, so I took the hint it wasn't meant to be.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Awkward i fell asleep lmao try again on Sunday?

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Yeah, I felt that aswell Blex. I'm not really upset. And Brad, maybe I can come on Sunday. And I can't multiqoute on mobile...

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I think these should really be on weekends. Weekdays don't work with Europeans and Americans alike because of school etc.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I think these should really be on weekends. Weekdays don't work with Europeans and Americans alike because of school etc.

I knew that when I made it, but I hoped... I got winter vacation, and will be leaving today, and not come home until Sunday. So... Bye!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com