tOffical Elder Souls Competition

David

Almost have you David.

Too close for comfort. The last 5 or so are really tough, though. I had 100 on my second try and then probably did 5-10 more just to raise it to 102/103.

If you guys are having issues saving the score, create an account first and then reload the competition page.

Well, at least I beat Blake.

UPDATE: Now in second place, w00t.

Officially, but I have 98, so third. ;)

Too close for comfort. The last 5 or so are really tough, though. I had 100 on my second try and then probably did 5-10 more just to raise it to 102/103.

If you guys are having issues saving the score, create an account first and then reload the competition page.

I was just up, hands were cold enough, so I might be able to beat you if I ultra try-hard. At least your first score anyway.

Posted Image

Same, nothing missed. Damn, my hand has been shaking for 3 minutes now, not doing any more shit until tomorrow. Lol. Just after TaeKwonDo and gym though, so could be that. But lol, whole table is vibrating, wtf. xD

Edit: Btw, I can't log in using Facebook, my actual account before OR after. Whenever I log in successfully, it takes me to registration page still signed out. (As opposed to prompting incorrect user/pass)

• Upvote 1