Percentage of vote: 42.86%

3. No.
    2 votes - 28.57%

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

Fuck yeah, I'd return, but not fully. I'd play for fun, not to grind. That being said, they really screwed up RS, so it could be a lot of fun. I've only been on since 2010, seems to have been better before though.

sums my opinions up exactly.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

So it has returned and there isn't even one post about it.

Says a lot.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I was going to post, but it has only returned for members. Has to be like 750k votes for F2P or something. :o They can go to hell if they think Imma pay.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I'm actually thinking about starting over lol, but not on the old servers...I enjoy the new graphics.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

yer I'm on it now, it has around 50k total people using it since it came out, and eoc rs normally has around 60k on average :') but hey its new.

anyone that says they prefer the old one talks utter bolux, all the updates they made were improvements :') except for eoc in my opinion

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

yer I'm on it now, it has around 50k total people using it since it came out, and eoc rs normally has around 60k on average :') but hey its new.

anyone that says they prefer the old one talks utter bolux, all the updates they made were improvements :') except for eoc in my opinion

true, but the old game takes me back to the days when i was a wee child. But yeah the minigames and all that was a definate improvment

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Like 1 day of voting left, and less than 450k votes. So much for F2P. :(

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Like 1 day of voting left, and less than 450k votes. So much for F2P. :(

Shows how few people care. Any online poll that has a following of more than 10 people will be rigged with bots so that 95% of the votes are fake.

According to my fool-proof calculations this means that out of the 450k votes the only real person who voted was Blake.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

it was a members only vote noob! And there's barely 600k members lol i know for a fact there isn't 750k

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

it was a members only vote noob! And there's barely 600k members lol i know for a fact there isn't 750k

Lol, they probably expected people to buy members to play for free.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

^ exactly. but if you also read on the site atleast there isnt additional cost for it :s

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

^ exactly. but if you also read on the site atleast there isnt additional cost for it :s

I actually bought membs to play. And I love it. I'm not much of a clan person, really. I do wish I had a friend to play with though, as it would make a few things easier.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com