What faction/race will you be?

Faction/Races  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred faction?

• Aldmeri Dominion (Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit)
    • Daggerfall Covenant (Breton, Orc, Redguard)
    • Ebonheart Pact (Argonian, Dunmer, Nord)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

These nord-loving, bearded women who dislike those who are hardcore.

I mean seriously, who can beat frickin' steel-clad knights, those monks who teach themselves the peak of magical capabilities, ninjas, all those total badass vampire clans, and to top that, our countries are filthy rich!

Nords boast ale and what? Snow? Btch pls! We have mountains here in High Rock! We also have two races home to this country, and we are also allied with the best warriors in Tamriel.

Come at me bro. :cool:

dark elf. I just love them an the whole culture of morrowindoh shit maybe the aldmeri dominion arent going too get raped after all. Btw can I play as a high elf but be in the ebonheart pact

I really doubt it; does anyone know if the actual faction you are apart of means an awful lot?

I imagine the factions will be World of Warcraft-esque. If they are then your race will be set to the faction, with the inability to switch sides or otherwise "ally" yourself with the faction. If you are allowed to waltz into an enemy city of whom you would like to call a friend, the guards are still gonna bring down the pwnhammer on you.

Still, not much has been released on ESO factions and their significance, but I am pretty sure there will be PVP locks, and I can't see there being a universal Dark Brotherhood, especially if you are a major PVPer. Basically this means, if you are able to join the Dark Bros., I seriously doubt you can go into a Morrowind haven and chill with the big bad Dumner.

Course, I still could have completely misunderstood your question.

• 4 weeks later...