Treyarch or Infinity ward

Dy3nasty666

Hmm... Well Infinity Ward has the legendary CoD4, the amazing sniping/trickshotting of MW2 and then a shit MW3. Treyarch have a great BO1 (everyone seem's to think otherwise, but I'm 15th prestige so, I like it ;) ) and they have what would be an amazing BO2 if I didn't rage at it 24/7.

I'm kind of even enough on multiplayer. Zombies beats Spec Ops on every level. Campaign - Treyarch's was just better, especially with BO2, that campaign had to be my favourite - although, I did love IW campaign too.

Not really sure. 

Modern Warfare 2 was one of the worst games I had ever played. Its Campaign was short, its Spec Ops was boring, and its Multiplayer was ridiculously unbalaced and full of little kids. The fact that no one took me seriously in expressing this opinion only caused me to hate the game -- and the studio -- even more.

Black Ops, on the other hand, was a pleasant surprise. I didn't want it, but my brother bought it. Its Campaign was quite a bit longer and more interesting. Its Zombies mode was my favorite survival mode ever. And its Multiplayer, though I still wasn't a fan, was at least more balanced.

Treyarch>Infinity Ward

Modern Warfare 2 was one of the worst games I had ever played. Its Campaign was short, its Spec Ops was boring, and its Multiplayer was ridiculously unbalaced and full of little kids. The fact that no one took me seriously in expressing this opinion only caused me to hate the game -- and the studio -- even more.

Black Ops, on the other hand, was a pleasant surprise. I didn't want it, but my brother bought it. Its Campaign was quite a bit longer and more interesting. Its Zombies mode was my favorite survival mode ever. And its Multiplayer, though I still wasn't a fan, was at least more balanced.

Treyarch>Infinity Ward

Considering you aren't a big fan of the CoD multiplayer, no surprise you didn't like MW2 - It is either trickshotting or hacking with that game, but I don't mind it because I like sniping/trickshotting. :P

Have you tried BO2? (or at least zombies)