The only thing I ever did on the Sims...

David

Since my PS3 has died and is currently out for repairs I decided to fire up my old Game Cube and play Sims: Bustin' Out.

I created a family of 4 nerdy, male, recent college graduates who - through a series of unlikely events - ended up living in a giant house with no furnishings together. Their lives revolve around a sit-com esque series of comical events that see them use their high-powered careers to attempt to conform to social stigmas and furnish their house. So far they've awkwardly held a doomed party in matching robot outfits with nothing but a tesla reactor in the center of their living room. Their next misadventure consisted of them spending all of their money turning their house into a nerdy interpretation of a "hip bar" in attempt to become cool and garner the love of their neighbors. Fortunately after only a few days of work they have enough money to completely tear everything down and rebuild their home in what's sure to be a funny and endearing episode your whole family will enjoy. Premiering tonight on CBS at 7:00PM EST/CEN.

Wait, what?