Runescape Clan Wiki Advertising Opportunity

Blakelington

So we've got a lot of advertising pages on different Runescape-related sites, and I noticed we didn't on this one. It's the official Runescape Clan Wiki. I think it'd be a good way to publicize us in a way we never have. We can talk about our history, what the clan is like, and all sorts of stuff. So if someone would like to volunteer to do this that would be great. If no one else will though, I'll gladly do my best to fill it.Runescape Clans Wiki Home

This sounds like an amazing idea. I would volunteer for it but i have no experience with forming wikis. We could include clan philosophy's, requirements (which there really aren't any except to bring a peacefull gaming experience), Leaders and ranks, The badge system, The allies and enemies, and possibly even a member's list of everyone in the clan (With the agreement of the rest of the members because some players may not want their names put out there on the web and end up getting stalked or something). This could do wonders for our clans reputation! Whoever does it.... one thing you should know.... DONT MESS UP! the whole clan is relying on you xD Lol

Looks nice, though i would take haides (pinoy) off of there until he decides whats best for him and comes back to trr :)

Haha, hey im still in here, just not part of council anymore lulz.There aint no rule saying I cant be in another clan and be part of community here as Clan Friend.