Wives gone wild?!

NoRegrets

Best: Aela the Huntress

Hottest: Aela the Huntress (If only Hroki was marriagable...)

Most Money: All make the same amount, but adventurer wives such as Aela the Huntress and Mjoll the Lioness bring their shops with them, allowing you supplies on the fly.

Outfit that makes Aela the Huntress awesome: Forsworn Armor

Your house has either been the set for Three Guys One Horse, or there's been a horrible misunderstanding thanks to a glitch.

Welcome to Elder Souls, by the way. I'm Squishyman, and I'm probably the third most influential member in this community at the moment, behind Traaginen and Blexun.

If you're wondering who the best husband is, I can't remember his name, but he's some Argonian miner who you rescue.

• Upvote 1

Best: Mjoll because she tells stories when you go on adventures.

Hottest: Shahvee. That tail.

Most Money: Definitely Borgahk the Steel Heart. Nobody runs a business like an Orc.

Outfit: Tavern outfit. Of course, you'll have to enchant it to make your wife wear it. And only if she doubles as a follower.

3 guys and a horse: Money is hard to come by....

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Best: Aela the Huntress

Hottest: Aela the Huntress (If only Hroki was marriagable...)

Most Money: All make the same amount, but adventurer wives such as Aela the Huntress and Mjoll the Lioness bring their shops with them, allowing you supplies on the fly.

Outfit that makes Aela the Huntress awesome: Forsworn Armor

Your house has either been the set for Three Guys One Horse, or there's been a horrible misunderstanding thanks to a glitch.

Welcome to Elder Souls, by the way. I'm Squishyman, and I'm probably the third most influential member in this community at the moment, behind Traaginen and Blexun.

If you're wondering who the best husband is, I can't remember his name, but he's some Argonian miner who you rescue.

Argonian miner that you...resc...ue? but... it's not a nord, or the lesser nords, imperials. It's a young smelly scaly dirty dragon and should be brutally mudered before it grows up. This is all =)

• 1 month later...