Photo

Increasing Archery Level

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

alot of these people on here have the right idea in regards to leveling up.   but i have yet to see on of the simplest ideas on here.  so here's the easiest way i got up to level 52 archery in about 2 hours.  (this is a somewhat boring segment so if you hate taking time to do things then this isn't for you)  

1: get all the arrows you can.

2: head to whiterun. 

3: go due east or west whichever and find the mammoths. (they will be accompanied by giants kill them first)

4: fire an arrow at a mammoth.  

5: run to the nearest rock ledges and get to the highest point the mammoth will follow you and stand under you most of the time.

6: fire until the animal dies. 

7: fast travel to nearest city buy arrows.

8: repeat

most of the mammoths are accompanied by 1 or two giants and the mammoths travel in pacts of 2-5.  

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Good method, but also pretty dangerous. If you have Shadowmere I prefer just standing at point black and lobbing arrows into her as fast as possible. You can also retrieve your arrows and heal her while you're going about it.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

Good method, but also pretty dangerous. If you have Shadowmere I prefer just standing at point black and lobbing arrows into her as fast as possible. You can also retrieve your arrows and heal her while you're going about it.

ILL TRY THAT BUT WHO IS SHADOWMERE

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Shadowmere is the horse you get during the Dark Brotherhood quest line.

NoRegrets

NoRegrets

• 133 Posts

I THINK I SAW A YOUTUBE EPISODE OF THAT WITH THE CONJ BOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com