Looking for New Clan Leader

David

I know I'm not a great choice as I've been fairly inactive in Runescape for a while now however I have experience in moderating (Council here and founder of a group on deviantart with over 500 members) and I'd also love to be able to help get the clan closer to how it was when I first joined, which I know will take a lot of work.I would also spend a lot more time in Runescape if I was accepted as clan leader, since I don't have too much to do now that I've finished uni for a few months. A good step would be actually working out who still actually plays Runescape and uses the site and who doesn't, and then getting more members and improving our warring force.I'd also be happy to step aside if someone better suited came along or I wasn't doing a good enough job.Anyway regardless of whether its me or not I think having a new leader would really help as I know that I, and probably a lot of the other staff, haven't really been doing much since we don't really have anyone directing us.