Photo

Looking for New Clan Leader

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Apparently Anarchy isn't coming back anytime soon since it's been like 3 weeks.

Just post here and let me know if you're interested. It is very time consuming and you will be expected to be active in RuneScape, but anyone can apply.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I know I'm not a great choice as I've been fairly inactive in Runescape for a while now however I have experience in moderating (Council here and founder of a group on deviantart with over 500 members) and I'd also love to be able to help get the clan closer to how it was when I first joined, which I know will take a lot of work.I would also spend a lot more time in Runescape if I was accepted as clan leader, since I don't have too much to do now that I've finished uni for a few months. A good step would be actually working out who still actually plays Runescape and uses the site and who doesn't, and then getting more members and improving our warring force.I'd also be happy to step aside if someone better suited came along or I wasn't doing a good enough job.Anyway regardless of whether its me or not I think having a new leader would really help as I know that I, and probably a lot of the other staff, haven't really been doing much since we don't really have anyone directing us.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I should warn you that there is stiff competition for this position. I can't promise anything.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
That's fine, I just thought I should apply just in case. So long as there's someone available to run the clan and hopefully get it more active again.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Deathirst, you have overcome hundreds of qualified applicants. Congratulations on being named TRR's new leader! I'll promote you and then be on my way once again.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Lol, initially when you said there was stiff competition I thought you may have been serious. Anyway, I'll start working on trying to get the clan back on its feet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com