Photo

dragon priest masks....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mellobear

Mellobear

• 2 Posts

so i was incredibly clever and sold the wooden mask to be able to place all the dragon priest masks on that shrine... its been more then 2 game days (infact its been 24 levels) so its gone. any chance of another one or am i screwed? if so, i just lost 5 of them.
-Mel

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I believe the wooden mask respawns back to its original location after a while. I think it's two weeks.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I actually don't think you can get it back, sorry. :(

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Dat avatar.

If you lose the wooden mask it will eventually respawn in Labyrinthian along with the note. I think. It is very possible to lose it forever, though, depending on how you lost it. If it's not back in Labyrinthian you're probably out of luck.

Mellobear

Mellobear

• 2 Posts

yeah so i looked over every square inch of that labyrinth... 'tis gone... *sigh*

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I just realized how useless our advice was, though.

Squishy-Yes you can

Blex-No you can't

Tragic-Maybe

Still, sad to hear that D: I recommend spending all your days in the Winking Skeever and drinking. Solves most problems.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

yeah so i looked over every square inch of that labyrinth... 'tis gone... *sigh*

You did search in the circular central building of this place, right? I'm assuming it respawns in the original place you found it.

I just realized how useless our advice was, though.

Squishy-Yes you can

Blex-No you can't

Tragic-Maybe

Still, sad to hear that D: I recommend spending all your days in the Winking Skeever and drinking. Solves most problems.

Yeah, I know. There have been 5-6 threads on this topic and people never report back whether or not they found it. The wiki claims it will respawn eventually, but that could depend on whether or not it was simply placed somewhere or sold.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com