Photo

The Not So Happily Ever After Disney Stories

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'll be amazed if anyone has even seen this movie it's so old.

Not much context in that 1min video but whatever. I remember watching that as a kid and being sad. My sister would actually cry everytime.

Basically everything that has ever gone wrong in my love life is Disney's fault. Can't turn the people I'm not interested in down, so they get hurt  much later and make a squirrel-esque scene in some crowded restaurant. Then I go home and rewatch the Sword in the Stone.

Any others?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Yeah, I remember watching it. Like ten times. Good movie. Can't really say that the squirrel scene is the one I remember the most though. I remember the fish scene and the magic fighting scene better.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Mufasa and Bambi's mother dying are probably the most famous Disney scenes that hit you right in the feels. Strangely enough, I always find the latter more sad.

And if you count Pixar, the opening scene of Up was just downright depressing.

Also, I forgot how to embed videos.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Yeah, those were pretty bad. It kind of surprises me that Disney put some of them in movies obviously aimed at very young kids. I mean, there's "emotional storytelling" and then there's "Bambi's mom was just shot by your dad".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com