The New PlayStation Store

David

Apparently the newly designed PlayStation Store came out earlier this month, but I just noticed it today. Man, talk about an amazing overhaul. The UI and amount of sorting options you have aren't short of amazing. I don't see how Microsoft is going to get away with charging for online if this is what Sony's bringing to the table these days.

I guess I'm in the minority when I say I don't like the new layout. I just find it much harder to find what I'm looking for.

It was harder for me as well, but I also know it's just because I'm not used to it. It took me awhile to realize it, but now you can just search by typing in the name of whatever you looking for. It even predicts and eliminates letters as the options are narrowed down, it's pretty cool. That alone is already easier than the old crappy method of dozens of alphabetized block menus.

Also, sort by price is epic. Have $1.59 left in your wallet? Here is literally everything you can buy.