October MotM 2012: Blexun

David

Then go out and get some?

I'm trying to get my friends to join, but they all think the idea of a clan for single player games is ridiculous.However, I'm not talking about member count. I'm talking about people who do jobs for the site and actively add content on a regular basis. We don't have many of those, and those who do join never really fulfill their job.

I'm trying to get my friends to join, but they all think the idea of a clan for single player games is ridiculous.However, I'm not talking about member count. I'm talking about people who do jobs for the site and actively add content on a regular basis. We don't have many of those, and those who do join never really fulfill their job.

This is not a clan. I don't know why I keep seeing people saying that.
  • Upvote 1

I voted for you, Blex. Honestly, the only ones who are really doing much for the site at the moment are Traag, Blex, me, and Anarchy. I wish we had some more dedicated members.

-.- alright look,... i would do something if i could, but the blockers in school wont let me do anything and i have no internet at my house..... sooo.. yea,... this makes me a lil angry... maybe if there were more people that actaully get on,.... the only people i have EVER seen online is Squishy Tragg, Blexun, Eric Bloodaxe, and Deathirst.. and hats off to you Tragg... your online everry single time i log on.. much appreciated for all you do

-.- alright look,... i would do something if i could, but the blockers in school wont let me do anything and i have no internet at my house..... sooo.. yea,... this makes me a lil angry... maybe if there were more people that actaully get on,.... the only people i have EVER seen online is Squishy Tragg, Blexun, Eric Bloodaxe, and Deathirst.. and hats off to you Tragg... your online everry single time i log on.. much appreciated for all you do

And Brad! Brad is often on... and Tynisa. Possibly more people... Lion, where arth thou? Come back!