Photo

Subsistence Declares!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Nerrd

Nerrd

• 1 Posts

Hey all!

Not sure if any of you know who I am, but I am Subsistence's Events Leader. Just realizing that it has been a long while since we did anything together. I am looking to set up this friendly war so I hope you all are willing to have some fun! Also, possibly in the future we could get a Skilling Event rolling. Let me know, and I will be constantly checking this page. Thanks!

Date:

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Time:

12:00pm Central

6:00pm GMT

Type:

Fullout

No clan friends

Rules:

Melee + binds

Ranger cap 2

Sniper cap 2

Center bounds

No corrupt items

Dungeoneering weapons allowed

Clan Wars Classic

These terms can be negotiated!

Edited by Deathirst, October 19, 2012 - 07:37 AM.
Moved topic to appropriate section

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Bad rules and a bad time if it was me deciding :PGl :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I was going to wait for Anarchy to respond to this, but apparently he's MIA.Anyways, yeah, there's a 0 chance of this happening at noon on a weekday. We're USA based, after all. Sat/Sunday at 8-10pm GMT is really the only option during the school year.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I was going to wait for Anarchy to respond to this, but apparently he's MIA.Anyways, yeah, there's a 0 chance of this happening at noon on a weekday. We're USA based, after all. Sat/Sunday at 8-10pm GMT is really the only option during the school year.

Knock off the ranger cap as well :) are we warring or playing with sticks? LolYou should also make +1 allied clan each :/SoSST+Ally vs TRR+AllySeem as currently TRR would struggle to pull maybe 6? And it wouldn't be much of a war

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

Knock off the ranger cap as well Posted Image are we warring or playing with sticks? Lol

You should also make +1 allied clan each :/
So
SST+Ally vs TRR+Ally

Seem as currently TRR would struggle to pull maybe 6? And it wouldn't be much of a war

true, there would only be like 6 of us lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com