New Minecraft Pack, Skyrim DLC Speculation

Jake

Posted Image
Only one game was released today, which was Ravage on the PC. Now that that's out of the way, let's move on to news!

News

Everything you need to know from around the industry is right here, beginning with...

Minecraft Texture Pack
Minecraft is getting a texture pack based on Far Cry 3. It "allows users to explore and survive the Minecraft experience through the warped lens of Far Cry 3." All I know is that it looks pretty weird... Image on the top right.

The Most Anticipated Holiday Games of 2012
In other news, Nielsonwire conducted a survey as to what the most anticipated holiday games are. There weren't many surprises, though.
  • [*]Black Ops II [*]Halo 4 [*]Just Dance 4

Oh, wait. Just Dance 4? That is a surprise! I bet none of you expected that to rank above the likes of Assassins Creed III. Anyways, the rest of the list is pretty expected. Maybe, just maybe, the CoD juggernaught will one day begin to show some signs of weakness. Right? Right?!

Posted Image
Skyrim DLC
Information regarding a new DLC for Skyrim has been leaked. With it, you can expect to be able to...
  • [*]Get new types of armor [*]Ride Dragons [*]Revisit Morrowind

You can find more information on the rumors by visiting our specific article. Bethesda really needs to step it up and either release this on PS3, or just admit that they hate us. Hopefully the Dark Souls DLC this holiday can appease me.

So, are you excited for the new DLC? PS3 owners like myself will have to wait and see if Bethesda will redeem themselves.

Click here to view the article

• Upvote 1

I see you added a bit more flair to my sentences, Traag. Nice job.

I was just trying to increase the length a bit. Without the titles and leading sentences it was just a tad on the short side, but still not a problem.Where did you hear about the Morrowind stuff? I made a Skyrim-specific update article but couldn't find anything other than "this forum user has said it will include xxxxx, but we think going to Morrowind would be sweet."

Where did you hear about the Morrowind stuff? I made a Skyrim-specific update article but couldn't find anything other than "this forum user has said it will include xxxxx, but we think going to Morrowind would be sweet."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/16/report-skyrim-dlc-returns-to-morrowind.aspxLet's hope it comes to our console this time, Traag. Ah, who am I kidding.