Cant Walk or Talk or use any button except Journal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Walter

Walter
I went into breezehome talked to lydia and turnned around and I froze. My character cannot walk or move. All he can do is look arround. It gives me options to interact with the objects like chests and doors and even talk to Lydia but i cant activate them. NONE of the buttons work except opening the Journal using Start. I have reloaded the game and restarted the console several times. I dont have any other saves so I cant load another game. How do I fix this?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Xbox/PS3/PC?

Walter

Walter
Xbox360

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Xbox360

I personally cannot help, but with this information hopefully someone can.Honestly though, unless its a game bug that can be fixed, i would hope you have got yourself a nearby savepoint that you can reload from.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You NEED to have multiple manual saves files for these Bethesda games. Did you also turn the autosave feature off? The game should generate three saves automatically that you should be able to reload prior to entering the house and having the game freeze. Without one, there's a decent chance that you're just going to be out of luck unless you start a new character.Your only real option without multiple saves is to delete the game's cache, install data, and patch data. Note that these are NOT your game save files. If that fails, you're probably going to have to make a new file, unfortunately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com