Photo

A Very Touchy Subject

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

If things are SO bad where these people come from, why would they want to still portray the homeland that they come from? Its bad, stop it - you want to be a part of another country, so be a part of it.Maybe its just me not understanding. I just cannot comprehend moving to another country, and then purposely not wanting to be a friendly, fair member of it.

They still want to hold on to their heritage, they just can't be, or don't want to be, in its associated country. For example, I'm a huge Twilight fan. However, the teenage girls blindingly grasping at Patterson's loins has given us a bad name. And I forgot where I'm headed with this metaphor.And I guess Europe is probably worse than America when it comes to Asian and Middle Eastern immigration, so I can't really grasp how bad it seems to you. Raleigh has it's fair share of angry Asians though, but if I lived in China, I'd probably feel the same way.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

They still want to hold on to their heritage, they just can't be, or don't want to be, in its associated country. For example, I'm a huge Twilight fan. However, the teenage girls blindingly grasping at Patterson's loins has given us a bad name. And I forgot where I'm headed with this metaphor.And I guess Europe is probably worse than America when it comes to Asian and Middle Eastern immigration, so I can't really grasp how bad it seems to you. Raleigh has it's fair share of angry Asians though, but if I lived in China, I'd probably feel the same way.

Lol, i kinda understand where the analogy is going. Thing is, along with the people who are all pleasant lovely people, there are the people who think its cool to burn Poppy's on Remembrance day. Problem is, how is anyone supposed to know the difference?I vote people have to wear a sign.--Its not that over the top in the UK, but there are a lot of "new" people here, and in an ideal world, i'd just like everyone to get along.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
^ shows they dont like freedom of speech, given its only one man.^ shows they dont want to be part of our country

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Posted Image

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

And maybe my woman wouldnt want to wear what they want her to in THEIR country.It works both ways.

In a perfect world, you're right. Different nations have different types of government though, and different rules.

But the children of those people want to impose that law here and think the country will benefit? They are trying to change our country. Google "George Galloway" for a perfect example.

From what I've read, I see no problem with the guy. Although I live in another country so I'm obviously not seeing the full picture. He just has very extreme views ( like... very extreme. Reminds me a lot of Ron Paul here in the states ) but isn't actually harming anyone. I actually agree with quite a few things I've read about him too.

They don't understand what freedom of speech is. There was a Dutch guy who tested it out. He played "Welcome to the gay bar" to a group of Muslims who said they believed on freedom of speech and they all went sick and best him up.

The people who hurt someone. Are breaking the law, and should be dealt with accordingly. Whether they believe in free speech or not is irrelevant. Kind of like racism. Someone can be racist all they want. Once it becomes violent or begins to effect other people it becomes an issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com