What's That? You Want To Do Blexun A Favor?

Blake

I'm a giver. Let's not try to argue that point. I give my soul, blood, tears, and sometimes money to you guys. All for what? Lulz? A good time? Who really knows. All I know is, I rarely complain.However, if the countless members who went off their shit end have told us anything, it is that the appreciated, acknowledged, avuncular, adamant, awesome, alluvial, avaricious, agoraphobic, and amoral members, such as myself, have ambitions. We have goals, hopes, dreams, objectives, and missions we seek to accomplish. And if our work is unfulfilled, we grow dormant, abeyant, comatose, inert, prepatent, and lethargic,I really hope you didn't try to understand that. I mean, a lot of it didn't even make sense. And the parts that could of made sense, I just typed up. See? That is the kind of humor I supply to you guys.So what can you do for me in return? Visit this video. I can't embed it or the views won't count. Watch it, don't watch it, comment, don't comment on it, rate it, I don't care. Just visit it. Feel free to do it multiple times. This is all I ask.

To David: You make it really hard to share links to videos.

I'm a giver. Let's not try to argue that point. I give my soul, blood, tears, and sometimes money to you guys. All for what? Lulz? A good time? Who really knows. All I know is, I rarely complain.However, if the countless members who went off their shit end have told us anything, it is that the appreciated, acknowledged, avuncular, adamant, awesome, alluvial, avaricious, agoraphobic, and amoral members, such as myself, have ambitions. We have goals, hopes, dreams, objectives, and missions we seek to accomplish. And if our work is unfulfilled, we grow dormant, abeyant, comatose, inert, prepatent, and lethargic,I really hope you didn't try to understand that. I mean, a lot of it didn't even make sense. And the parts that could of made sense, I just typed up. See? That is the kind of humor I supply to you guys.So what can you do for me in return? Visit this video. I can't embed it or the views won't count. Watch it, don't watch it, comment, don't comment on it, rate it, I don't care. Just visit it. Feel free to do it multiple times. This is all I ask.

To David: You make it really hard to share links to videos.
I decided to skip all the bullshit out, so all I saw was the youtube link, I presume you wanted me to watch it?

• 3 weeks later...