Photo

First Community Events

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
OK so lets get the ball rolling, we have too options;LoL or Cod(xbox)before i get shit from ps3 users, i cant use my ps3 all the time cos well its not actually mine,Time is all day Saturday, cept when i go for band practice, which is whenever my mate feels like it,just hit me up with w/e you want to play i should be able to do either, but not too late as i have a 9am start for work on sunday.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Saturday i will be LoLing all day, so if we can get some TRR members im sure i can break frmo ranked 5's to play with everyone.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
I'm willing to play LoL. Even have Saturday off so I'll be available until 8pm EST. Work at 5am on Sunday sadly.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I guess we could just have a meetup on Raidcall and just talk and play whatever? Or maybe we could have primarily LoL, but people who doesn't have it can just be there and chat. Possibly. I don't have any CoD nor LoL, nor intend to get any of them, sorry :P

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
LoL is completely free though, if you don't mind using the randomly picked heroes. Which isn't too bad if you don't plan on really playing too often. Plus at the lower levels you don't even really have to worry about summoning stones or whatever they are called.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
Snuggles, LoL will be in EU West btw, although i do have a US account.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
That's fine by me. Just convert the time for me to EST time so I know when to show up, lol.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

That's fine by me. Just convert the time for me to EST time so I know when to show up, lol.

I'll be on all day.Best way to contact me is on actual LoL - xTynisa is my IGN on EU-W

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
Sigh.. neither for me. Hate LoL.Have Fun!

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

Hate LoL.

I'm not exactly the biggest fan either, it's not going to kill you to play a few games though :P.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Sigh.. neither for me. Hate LoL.Have Fun!

Just come for a chat on radicall? We can sort through the list of games we want to play and shit like that :)

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
Skype or Radicall or TS3 if someone has a server or w/eany will do, i am also available tomorrow if anyone wants to play

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Skype or Radicall or TS3 if someone has a server or w/e

any will do, i am also available tomorrow if anyone wants to play

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]RAIDCALL:[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Simply download it here : [/font]http://www.raidcall....d-raidcall.html
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-There is also a version for Mac floating around, but I think its 3rd party[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Register an account[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Search for our channel id : 5037732 : in the top left corner[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-You should be connected to ESChat[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Dont forget to favourite our channel so its easier to find next time![/font]

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]:)[/font]

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]RAIDCALL:[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Simply download it here : [/font]http://www.raidcall....d-raidcall.html
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-There is also a version for Mac floating around, but I think its 3rd party[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Register an account[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Search for our channel id : 5037732 : in the top left corner[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-You should be connected to ESChat[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Dont forget to favourite our channel so its easier to find next time![/font]

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]:)[/font]

I also put all this info in our Gaming Thread. HAPPY DAYS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com