Photo

Gaming Community v2

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Found out the old TS3 server that I gave TRR (and used in Legacy of Legends) that got hacked now belongs to these guys...: http://www.the-wrecking-crew.co.uk/ (i.e. the one in the forum header for TRR). Lmao.Anyway, if we aren't going to buy a server/can't find one (Blue's I suppose). We could get someone to host a TS3 server from their own IP. I can't because my port forwarding just isn't working for me, as usual. That would give us a 32 (I think) slot server, but can be expanded to 512 if we register ElderSouls.com for a non-profile license.OR - last resort - we can get a new Ventrilo or TeamSpeak 3 server every 30 days for free. Bad news: Something like 5 or 10 slots. (* facepalm*)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

Oh no. Hardly anyone used so its gone

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
mass effect has online shit now adam, hence why i mentioned it

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Realm of the Mad God, Spiral Knights.Steam name is Captain No Pants.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Realm of the Mad God, Spiral Knights.Steam name is Captain No Pants.

Oh my gosh, I forgot about Mad God! I play that as well. I think my screen name is kkjwsmith. I play that as well. My screen name is

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
haha same I have Mad God too :P

xboxyoyo

xboxyoyo

• 50 Posts
Owned Communications:Playstation 3:Xbox 360:PC:1.3.2 cracked minecraft version playing on a cracked server *to get the 1.3.2 cracked minecraft with the server here's the link http://thepiratebay....]_[Server_List] may not be able to join a faction since on there i am in spartans but i could if able make another char if a faction is made also the name i am using on there is the same as my name here and on rs*Other:

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You should really rename this something along the lines of "Community PSN/Live/Steam Names" so people know what it is. Great idea/work though, I'm glad people are finally starting to take advantage of things that should probably have been done 9 months ago.Owned Communications:VentTeamSpeakIRCPlaystation 3 - Wolverine408Black OpsNCAA Football 13PC:Traaginen (Steam Name)Civilization V

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]Owned Communications: Only IRC atm but I could easily get others if needed[/font]

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]Xbox 360: BoneyDeathirst[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Halo (all)[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Assassins Creed (although the multiplayer in those isnt great.[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-L4D2[/font][background=rgb(18, 18, 18)] [/font]

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]PC:[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Runescape (obviously)[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]-Minecraft[/font]

[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]Other:[/font]
[background=rgb(18, 18, 18)]I've got more multiplayer games on Wii, but most of them probably aren't that good and I don't play much. The other games were all I could think of at the moment, might come up with more at some stage.[/font]

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Great idea/work though, I'm glad people are finally starting to take advantage of things that should probably have been done 9 months ago.

I've been waiting for your input :D

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

Civilization V

You poor thing. have you ever played the Civ games before Civ5? If not, I would really suggest playing them. Civ5 has great potential and I loved the hexagon shape design. The fact I can't stack units made it so anyone can turtle and conquest is nearly impossible ( In Multiplayer anyway )

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Found out the old TS3 server that I gave TRR (and used in Legacy of Legends) that got hacked now belongs to these guys...: http://www.the-wrecking-crew.co.uk/ (i.e. the one in the forum header for TRR). Lmao.Anyway, if we aren't going to buy a server/can't find one (Blue's I suppose). We could get someone to host a TS3 server from their own IP. I can't because my port forwarding just isn't working for me, as usual. That would give us a 32 (I think) slot server, but can be expanded to 512 if we register ElderSouls.com for a non-profile license.OR - last resort - we can get a new Ventrilo or TeamSpeak 3 server every 30 days for free. Bad news: Something like 5 or 10 slots. (* facepalm*)

OR we could just use Raidcall, get with the times fergus :P lol

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

OR we could just use Raidcall, get with the times fergus :P lol

Never heard of it, but seems good. And free, so we go with that? :)

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
I only have a PC(ye, poor motherf*er)I play HoN, rs, FM2011, CS. But mostly hon and rs..

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

mass effect has online shit now adam, hence why i mentioned it

Did not know this. lol.--I will update later this week. Too tired atm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com