Photo

To the Moon

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts

So you would choose 4 aesthetic items...in a FIRST PERSON GAME, over a brand new game that comes highly recommended?With all due respect, you're insane.

I think he meant real hats, lol. Also, I don't agree with this. Especially since it's a third party game. Torrent it if you must though. This game should be played by everyone.In fact, I'm pretty sure this game is still in the top 20 most downloaded games on Steam.

I didnt need to quote all this, but i did anyway.Okay, i can't honestly remember names, because i was just watching randomly over the weekend inbetween League of Legends streams.I think the Freddy player eventually lost, and in the finals it was Kabal vs that ninja bloke who can attack people with spectral images of himself, i think he is blind?Freddy just zoned, and kept comboing his stupid claw outta the ground for big combos.You going to anymore MLG's? I will keep an eye out for you.

Kenshi is the blind guy, which makes me think it was PigOfTheHut playing. Freddy is one of the best zoning characters in the game. So that's what he should be expected to do, lol. Kenshi is the best anti-zoning character in the game, except against Freddy. Since most of Freddys zoning attacks are technically melee and not ranged. Not sure who actually mains Freddy though, I haven't kept up with the metagame in a few months now.I probably won't be at anymore MLGs. My gaming career kind of took a back seat in the past year or so for real life issues. I hope to be back in the game ( lolpun ) in a few years though. Once I get my own life straightened out.------------------On topic though. I promise to have a review written up soon. Just been awfully busy looking for a new job. I have today and tomorrow off though, so it should be up eventually. Lol

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

I think he meant real hats, lol. Also, I don't agree with this. Especially since it's a third party game. Torrent it if you must though. This game should be played by everyone.In fact, I'm pretty sure this game is still in the top 20 most downloaded games on Steam.Kenshi is the blind guy, which makes me think it was PigOfTheHut playing. Freddy is one of the best zoning characters in the game. So that's what he should be expected to do, lol. Kenshi is the best anti-zoning character in the game, except against Freddy. Since most of Freddys zoning attacks are technically melee and not ranged. Not sure who actually mains Freddy though, I haven't kept up with the metagame in a few months now.I probably won't be at anymore MLGs. My gaming career kind of took a back seat in the past year or so for real life issues. I hope to be back in the game ( lolpun ) in a few years though. Once I get my own life straightened out.------------------On topic though. I promise to have a review written up soon. Just been awfully busy looking for a new job. I have today and tomorrow off though, so it should be up eventually. Lol

Pig is the correct name, yes! D:And yeah, Kenshi, thats the guy. Lol. Kinda gathered freddy was built for the zoning, kinda fun to watch, ish.Get back on the horse so i can spectate your ass.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I think he meant real hats, lol. Also, I don't agree with this. Especially since it's a third party game. Torrent it if you must though. This game should be played by everyone.In fact, I'm pretty sure this game is still in the top 20 most downloaded games on Steam.

Believe it or not, I actually meant in-game hats. Also, torrents scare me.

So you would choose 4 aesthetic items...in a FIRST PERSON GAME, over a brand new game that comes highly recommended?With all due respect, you're insane.

You don't realize how much I love hats. Also, the hats aren't for me. THEY ARE FOR MY ENEMIES WHEN i GIBBB THEM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com