Skyrim Movie Poster Leaked

Blake

I knew this was fake. Skyrim's story is okay, but it isn't movie quality. Plus, the real meat of the story is in the side quests.By the way, have you guys heard they're making a Shadow of the Colossus movie? Don't know how they're gonna pull that off, but I'm looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1

I knew this was fake. Skyrim's story is okay, but it isn't movie quality. Plus, the real meat of the story is in the side quests.By the way, have you guys heard they're making a Shadow of the Colossus movie? Don't know how they're gonna pull that off, but I'm looking forward to it.

They should make a COD movie, I love the storyline since COD4

They should make a COD movie, I love the storyline since COD4

Modern Warfare 2's story was all over the place, though. Maybe if they can straighten that out, it could work. I liked the story in Black Ops more, but I agree that the Modern Warfare story would make a smoother transaction to the big screen.
  • Upvote 1

ill have to agree with squishy i dont see how this would even be possible