Photo

Blue Dragon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
Any opinions or people who have played through this game? I'm only about 5 hours into it. Enjoying it so far though. It's a nice change of pace from all the Skullgirls and Battlefield3 I've had to play lately.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Any opinions or people who have played through this game? I'm only about 5 hours into it. Enjoying it so far though. It's a nice change of pace from all the Skullgirls and Battlefield3 I've had to play lately.

do you mean Blue Dragon like the anime?

Snuggles

Snuggles

• 152 Posts
It's based off the anime, it's an Xbox360 game though. Made by Mistwalker, aka the real Squaresoft.From what I've played so far it's a good game and I love the old school RPG feel to it. There isn't anything revolutionary about it though, but I'm ok with that since it's a solid game so far :].I've had a lot of people suggest playing it, and it's such an old game now you can probably pick it up for about $5-$7 US$. Easily 60+ hour game too so you get your moneys worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com