GW2 Character Names

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
do you know your character name already?I dont :(

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Well, my first ever char was a Ranger/Monk which was named Asgarnia the Mighty, which is totally lame and yes based on RS haha.I've had a Elementalist called Pyro the sushiking or something like that, which seems to be a nice name. I guess I'll aim for something that contains my last name ;Huygens

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I think I had some pretty good names, but I can't remember any. I might check tonight during the stresstest, if I'm able to get on. I'm terrible at names though, and only a warrior fit with the name Eric Bloodaxe, and I don't like that class.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Think I've landed on Caymen OR Bracknen :P

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I might call possibly my Charr "(The) Bored Boar" after my name, on Blexun's suggestion. It sounds worse for everytime I think about it though.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Tbf I've seen some fkn stupid names already. Like the names that aren't names like "you can't kill me" and stuff like that

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Necro Phil is a pretty good name for a necromancer, but the Yogscast already used it, which means it's unoriginal and going to be taken immediately. Engineeric I thought was a pretty good name for an engineer. Other than that I didn't have very good names. My Charr was called Sir Killalot, surprisingly nobody had picked that name. My female thief was called Miss Terius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com