Photo

Cheeky Scenario #2 !!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Scenario #2 (these will all be based on life experiences btw)So this time:Its late on a night out some clubs are beginning to shut down and people are going home. You end up in one of the worst clubs smashed off your face, you see a bird who looks well fit through your beer goggles, so you start dancing with her.Shes literally dangling off your willy, you want to take her home but your staying at your mates and theyve all dribbed and drabbed home and your on your own! So you start hinting about going back to hers, then an old woman comes over who turns out to be her mother!What would you do?:D:D (notice how there all drink related :/ #3 wont be lol)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I would go home alone, because who the fuck brings their mother to a bar as a wing-woman? I like these threads. Assuming this happened, what did you do?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I would go home alone, because who the fuck brings their mother to a bar as a wing-woman?I like these threads. Assuming this happened, what did you do?

ikr... i noted her as an oddball and told her to fuck off lol

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Why'd her mother come over? Everything changes if this was going to turn into a three way.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
honestly probably cause I was battered off my face and clearly in it for one thing. So her mother was looking out for her lmaobut I wasnt ready for that 3 way lol

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I would leave immediately, who the fuck brings their mom? Ever heard of the show '' hotter than my daughter''? :P

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
mother & daughter threeway? add cocaine and ive already heard that story >.>drunk broads are hit or miss on the fun scale tho..fuck the games, just have Brad's Awkward Story Corner

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
I would probably bail as well, even though that seems to be the common answer here

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
idk. im the 'why not' guy.. i wouldve given it a shot.if it was a bad idea, o well... i was drunk and you all get to hear a great story

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Haha guess so :') I was running on drink alone at the time though... On the 3rd and final night so I was pretty fucked lmao

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Why don't we turn this in to a forum game?The reply to a situation with the most likes after, let's say, 4 days, gets to write the new 'awkward situation', and so onyay or nay?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Why don't we turn this in to a forum game?

The reply to a situation with the most likes after, let's say, 4 days, gets to write the new 'awkward situation', and so on

yay or nay?

Posted Image

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Why don't we turn this in to a forum game?The reply to a situation with the most likes after, let's say, 4 days, gets to write the new 'awkward situation', and so onyay or nay?

Yer go for it!! Be well interestingBut what's an "awkward situation"? This is a CHEEKY SCENARIO :P

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Yer go for it!! Be well interesting

But what's an "awkward situation"? This is a CHEEKY SCENARIO Posted Image

Call it whatever you want, LOL :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com