Photo

Lost Krosis!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

nicksutherland

nicksutherland

• 3 Posts
I used the wabbajack on Krosis the dragon priest and he turned into a chicken. I know ... :wallbash:It wouldn't let me kill him at the time and now about 3 months later when I want his mask he won't appear on the mountain. Is there anyway I can get this mask or is it lost to me (and this quest / storyline) forever?Thanks :thumbsup:

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
If he won't appear there's a pretty low chance of you ever getting the mask, unfortunately. If you play on the PC you can use console commands, but otherwise you're probably out of luck.

nicksutherland

nicksutherland

• 3 Posts
Bugger

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
as David said, you are pretty much out of luck as Dragon Priests are set as Unique NPCs and don't respawn after death. Do you have a save prior to your turning of him to poultry?

nicksutherland

nicksutherland

• 3 Posts
Probably - but it would set me back too much to contemplate. Ah well thanks for responses.

Unknown ProbLem

Unknown ProbLem

• 364 Posts
I'm sorry but hopefully you can still enjoy the site and make use of everything we have to offer, since we couldn't exactly help with your Krosis thing. but it shouldn't really matter, there are no acfhievements tied to this mask or really anything aside cosmetic looks.

Joe

Joe

I'm sorry but hopefully you can still enjoy the site and make use of everything we have to offer, since we couldn't exactly help with your Krosis thing. but it shouldn't really matter, there are no acfhievements tied to this mask or really anything aside cosmetic looks.

Wow, his mask is part of a finally mask. But I sold this one too. I have the other 6 and about the get #7. I wish I knew it  was important sooner!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com